Cinnamon-Sugar Monkey Bread.
You can cook Cinnamon-Sugar Monkey Bread using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon-Sugar Monkey Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 2 of 16 oz refrigerated biscuit dough tubes..
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Cinnamon. You can add more or less depending on what you like.
Cinnamon-Sugar Monkey Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 10 inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut biscuits into quarters..
- Melt butter in a medium bowl.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl. Mix its all combined and delicious.
- You can get the kids involved during this step. Toss the biscuit pieces in the melted butter and then plop them in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Make sure it gets alllll coated. Add them into the bundt pan.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove the foil after 35 minutes and put it back into the oven until puffed and golden, around 10-15 minutes.
- Once the bread is done immediately loosen the bread from the sides of the pan by running a knife along the sides and flipping it over onto a plate or a platter.