Cinnamon bacon and eggs. In a cold pan add bacon. Then heat. sprinkle top side of bacon pieces with half the cinnamon. When a bit crisp turn and do the same on the other side.
Don't be shy, really go for it. In a large bowl, stir together the flours, yeast, cardamom and sugar until combined. Make a well in the centre and crack in the eggs. You can cook Cinnamon bacon and eggs using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon bacon and eggs
- You need 3 oz of bacon.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Cinnamon roll dough is stuffed with crispy bacon, scrambled eggs, and Cheddar cheese to make these family-friendly breakfast bombs. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bombs. Take your bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich up a notch with a cinnamon roll waffle. All opinions are mine alone. #LeggoMyEggo #cbias #CollectiveBias Do you know someone who loves a simple breakfast sandwich with eggs but wants to change things up every once in a while?
Cinnamon bacon and eggs instructions
- In a cold pan add bacon. Then heat. sprinkle top side of bacon pieces with half the cinnamon. When a bit crisp turn and do the same on the other side. Fry till crispy.
- Add butter to a heated pan let it melt. Add the eggs, don't break the yokes. Now add salt and pepper. Cover and add water to steam cook the top of egg whites, just a few seconds. The yokes should still be runny..
- Add to a plate, add bacon serve I hope you enjoy!.
Remove bacon and pat dry with paper towels. Just when you thought bacon and cinnamon rolls couldn't be better, they're COMBINED in this easy Bacon Cinnamon Rolls recipe! Put bacon in your cinnamon rolls. There's no need to choose between a sweet or savory breakfast when you steal this hack of winding bacon inside cinnamon rolls from Stephanie Parker of blog Plain Chicken. Bacon and cinnamon rolls are both part of an epic breakfast spread, but have you ever had them together?