Healthy cocoa squares. Grease a glass baking dish with coconut oil and set aside. I named them healthy hot chocolate squares because they seriously taste like hot chocolate! So I threw together this recipe with cocoa powder and honey!
These delicious and healthy recipe for rice crispy treats (or squares) is given a delicious chocolate twist with cocoa powder. The Baked Cocoa Squares recipe out of our category Legume! Learn about the rich history of cocoa science and the exciting future role cocoa flavanols will play in our everyday health. You can have Healthy cocoa squares using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy cocoa squares
- Prepare of boiling water.
- It’s of cold water.
- You need of gelatin.
- It’s of raw honey.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- You need of protein/coconut powder (optional).
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- It’s of vanilla.
Hot Cocoa Squares that fight inflammation & infections?! Gut health is on fleek yo…Just one of the MANY gut healing recipes using Vital Proteins grass-fed gelatin. I use it almost everyth… Healthy Baking Recipes That Use Cocoa Powder. By Elizabeth Shaw, MS, RDN, CLT – Nutrition.
Healthy cocoa squares step by step
- Grease a glass baking dish with coconut oil and set aside..
- In a small sauce pan, boil 1 1/4 cups water..
- In a high powered blender, add the gelatin and 1/2 cold water..
- Allow it to sit and bloom for a few minutes..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender..
- Blend until liquefied.
- Pour into your greased baking dish..
- Place into your fridge until set..
- Slice into cubes and enjoy! Store cut up in a plastic bag for easy access, they last up to one week in the fridge..
Good news: Unsweetened cocoa powder (naturally derived during the separation of cocoa butter. Hence, my five tricks for health-ing up your hot cocoa—without sacrificing a sip of satisfaction. And if you're feeling adventurous..healthy (or rather, healthy-ish) versions of fudge and cocoa that can give you more of cocoa Best Vegan Black Bean Brownies Ever, which boasts having more protein than an egg per brownie square. Cocoa is the plant from which chocolate is made. Learn more about Cocoa uses, benefits, side effects, interactions, safety concerns, and effectiveness.