Cherry Mojito. This is a recipe, I would typically post on a Friday. You can enjoy a mojito made from either fresh or frozen cherries. The drink will have a vibrant red color and a bit of a citrus tang from the lime juice. cherry-mojito.
Try this new twist on an old favorite. Our video shows you how to make a cherry mojito. This rainier cherry mojito recipe is so refreshing. You can have Cherry Mojito using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Mojito
- Prepare 15 of Pitted cherries.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh mint leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- It’s 1 can of Frozen lemonade, thawed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Cherry rum.
- You need 1 of as needed Club soda.
It's a naturally sweet cocktail that's perfect for hot summer days. Cherry mojitos are the perfect refreshing summer drink using peak season cherries. I created this cherry mojito recipe as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars using Walmart produce. Like other mojitos, this contains sparkling water for effervescence and lime juice but also includes plump cherries and cherry vodka.
Cherry Mojito instructions
- Place cherries, mint leaves and lime juice in cocktail shaker. Release cherry juice by "muddling" mixture.
- Pour muddled ingredients into a pitcher; add lemonade and cherry rum, stir to combine.
- Before serving, slowly add club soda to mix.
Yes, you're seeing Elvis on those glasses. Once upon a time, my husband was quite These mojitos begin with fresh mint leaves in the bottom of the glass. I like a lot of mint in my. This cherry mojito is perfect for the hot season and super easy to prepare, do not miss trying it! The Cherry Lime Mojito is a rare mojito mix up that may rival the classic cocktail on which it's based in terms of taste.