Cheeseburger Pasta Bake.
You can cook Cheeseburger Pasta Bake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- It’s 165 g of rigatoni pasta, dry weight,.
- It’s 250 g of 5% lean beef mince,.
- You need 1/2 of an onion, chopped,.
- It’s 1.5 of salad tomatoes, chopped, or around 5 baby plum tomatoes,.
- Prepare 1 rasher of thick smoked bacon, cut into small pieces,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste,.
- Prepare 60 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated,.
- It’s 1 of pickled gerkin, sliced thinly into circles,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare 200 ml of water,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Spices:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Spicentice 'gourmet burger rub', OR.
- It’s 2 tsp of Paprika,.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic granules,.
- You need 1 of tiny pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- Prepare of To drizzle on top:.
- Prepare of Ketchup, & American mustard,.
- Prepare of OR burger sauce.
Cheeseburger Pasta Bake step by step
- Heat a large frying pan up over a medium heat and add in the cooking oil. Once hot add the onions and fry gently for around 3-4 minutes. Next add the bacon and fry for a further two minutes. Add in the tomatoes then stir to combine..
- Add in the beef mince and season well with salt and pepper. Break the mince down with a wooden spoon and begin to brown it off. Add in the dried spices, chilli and the tomato paste then stir. Add the water and turn the heat down a notch. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook gently whilst you cook the pasta according to packet instructions, but remove the pasta from the heat around 2-3 minutes before it's completely cooked so it's not too soft..
- Drain off the pasta once cooked and add it in with the beef once the sauce has reduced by 95%. Season again with salt and pepper. Add the pasta mixture into an oven proof dish. Preheat the oven to 180 (fan)..
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese, making sure it's evenly covered right up to all edges. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until piping hot. Next add the pickled gerkins evenly over the top of the cheese then place under a medium heat grill until golden and bubbly on top. Drizzle over your choice of sauces, serve up and enjoy! :).