Alicea's Piña Colada.
You can cook Alicea's Piña Colada using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alicea's Piña Colada
- Prepare 5 oz of coconut rum.
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of regular rum ('light').
- It’s 2 1/2 oz of spiced or aged rum.
- It’s 6 oz of crème de coconut (i.e. coconut cream).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 4 oz of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 1/2 of frozen medium bananas (I experimented around w/this- for us, 2 medium was too much, and 1/2 large wasn't enough).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vanilla ice cream or froyo (i.e. 3 scoops).
- It’s of Optional (but I used in my recipe in lieu of 3 scoops of the same frozen treat).
- It’s 1/4 cup of vanilla froyo (i.e. 1 scoop).
- It’s 1/4 cup of vanilla ice cream (i.e. 1 scoop).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of piña colada ice cream.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare 15 of ice cubes (or however many you need to get the consistency you want).
- Prepare of Topper (optional).
- You need 1 of whipped cream (we used soy whip – just as tasty!).
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon (to garnish).
- It’s 1 of maraschino cherry.
Alicea's Piña Colada instructions
- Measure out and dump all ingredients in the blender..
- Blend! Since our blender is somewhat older, I added the ice cubes to make it more of a slushy than a smoothie, but the end result is creamy nonetheless!.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkled ground cinnamon, and a maraschino cherry. Add a straw and enjoy!.
- * beach and drink umbrella optional (o:.