Cocoa Loco bread pudding. Bread pudding is the ultimate comfort food for me. I don't like desserts that are too sweet, so I use dark chocolate here and only a moderate amount of sugar. Peppermint Cocoa Bread Pudding: Add a half teaspoon of peppermint extract along with the vanilla extract and scatter some crushed peppermints over the top of the finished pudding.
PUDING COKLAT KARAMEL NO OVEN NO KUKUSAN Expand Menu Collapse Menu Bakery & Bread. The Cocoa Loco Choco Challenge from Fuego Box, in the spirit of Paqui's Carolina Reaper Madness Chip, dares ye brave chili worshippers, or ye dudes with palates already dead from a DIY Hot Sauce Challenge, to have a go at the Black Reaper pepper they've laced into the world's. You can cook Cocoa Loco bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Loco bread pudding
- Prepare of mini butter croissants.
- You need of fairlife milk (whole).
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s of Swerve artificial sweetner.
- You need of Genepro medical grade protein.
- Prepare of fiber yum syrup.
- It’s of mini chocolate chips.
- You need of finely shredded unsweetened coconut flakes.
- You need of chopped pecans.
Special Diet Notes: Cocoa-Loco Cookie Bites. By ingredients, these chocolate cookie bites are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. A chocolatey, protein-packed smoothie ideal for a post-workout treat. After a workout, your body is like a sponge ready to absorb nutrients.
Cocoa Loco bread pudding instructions
- Combine milk, cocoa powder, swerve, and protein powder.
- Whisk well till thoroughly combined.
- Add in 1 tsp of fiber yum combine well.
- Cut up 1 1/2 mini croissants into cube size pieces.
- Weigh out your add ins with a kitchen scale.
- Mix everything together.
- Place in a ramekin dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving. See how it rise up like a muffin that's the fiber yum 👅.
- MFP information it's a bit high at 380 but it packs protein and it's very satisfying..
In this video, you'll see how to make an incredibly simple homemade chocolate pudding using cocoa and cornstarch. You make it directly in the saucepan. Serve warm or chill the pudding for a bit in the refrigerator. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, a dash of salt, vanilla, cocoa, and cinnamon.