Apple cinnamon porridge!. Here is my delicious porridge recipe! Packed with loads of energy and flavour, it's the perfect start to the day. This apple and cinnamon porridge is a tasty way to start your day.
This Apple Cinnamon Cauliflower Porridge is a delicious Paleo Porridge that uses riced cauliflower in place of oats. It's packed with apples and warm spices and is a great low carb breakfast that takes. Apple and cinnamon porridge was on just the right side of different to stir interest from my breakfast dissenters. You can have Apple cinnamon porridge! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon porridge!
- It’s 1 cup of whole oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 of sliced green apples.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
It was welcome change from my usual preparation and I'll certainly be making it again. A bowl of apple cinnamon porridge on a wooden table Apple Cinnamon Porridge. Find porridge apple cinnamon stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Try this delicious Apple Cinnamon Oat Porridge recipe in your Instant Pot that's sure to be a big hit.
Apple cinnamon porridge! step by step
- Start by pouring milk into medium sized pot and boiling. (The amount of milk you use is up to you).
- Once milk starts to boil add in cinnamon and bits of sliced apples. Stir in cinnamon, Milk should become light Brownish color as a result. (Be careful to make sure it does not boil over by stirring it a bit or turning down the heat).
- Add in the oats and allow them to stew in the milk for about ten minutes, checking and stirring periodically as needed..
- Oats should be thoroughly cooked when the milk bubbles at a low height. Once this happens, turn off stove and let oats cool down for a minute or two..
- Finally, add in the sugar and mix it in and you are done! 😄.
Made with apples, cinnamon and rolled oats, your Instant Pot pressure cooker will pull. This Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quinoa is a healthy & gluten-free option for starting your day! Fiber- and protein-packed so it will keep you feeling full and satisfied all morning long! This warm, comforting, and very satisfying porridge is more savory than sweet thanks to the quinoa. Top with the apple and pecans.