White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Cream Brulee.
You can have White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Cream Brulee using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Cream Brulee
- It’s 12 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 6 large of egg yolks.
- It’s 4 oz of White baking chocolate finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of vanilla bean.
White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Cream Brulee step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F. whisk the egg yolks and 4 tablespoons of sugar together in a medium mixing bowl..
- Heat the white chocolate, cream, vanilla bean seeds. and 4 tablespoons of sugar over low heat. I like to add the seeded vanilla bean to the mixture while the chocolate is melting for a little extra vanilla flavor. Just warm the mixture enough to melt the chocolate fully stirring constantly. Don't boil..
- Remove the chocolate mixture from heat. Remove the vanilla bean if used from the chocolate mixture. Stir in a small amount of the warm chocolate mixture into the egg yolk mixture a small amount at a time to keep the eggs from scrambling stirring constantly..
- Pour the mixture into four 7 ounce ramekins. Place the ramekins in in a 16 by 9 baking dish add one inch of boiling water to the baking dish. Bake uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes or until the center is set..
- Remove ramekins from water bath and let cool on a hot pad for 30 minutes. Then refridgerate for 3 to 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Just before serving place the remaining sugar over the top of each of the dishes. About a tablespoon each. You can either use a torch or the broiler on your oven to caramelized the sugar. I recommend the torch but if you place the dishes on a baking get sheet about 5 inches from the broiler and bet for about 3 minutes that should do the trick. Remember to watch carefully if you are using the broiler..
- I like to use fresh berries on top but they are not required. My favorite is raspberries but blueberries and strawberries are great too..