Mojito by the pitcher. Mojitos by the Pitcher. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This mojito pitcher recipe makes enough mojitos for you and your friends! Why make one mojito at a time when you can make these delicious cocktails by the.
This Mojito Pitcher is a refreshing drink option for parties all year round! I'm fully committed to providing you with drink options this summer. I haven't been drinking much alcohol in the past ten years for various reasons. You can have Mojito by the pitcher using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mojito by the pitcher
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 36 of mint leave or adjust to your own taste.
- You need 3 of limes.
- It’s 1 liter of club soda or sprite.
- Prepare 1 cup of rum like bacardi (again adjust to your own preference).
Recipe by Alan in SW Florida. When you are ready to serve, just squeeze a lime wedge over ice in a stylish rocks glass, drop the wedge in the glass along with a few fresh mint leaves, and then fill the glass two-thirds of the way with the mojito. Top it off with club soda. Mojito (/moʊˈhiːtoʊ/; Spanish: [moˈxito]) is a traditional Cuban highball.
Mojito by the pitcher instructions
- Muddle sugar and mint leaves together in pitcher until leaves are well broken down. Add limes and muddle until limes are juiced. Stir rum into sugar mixture; add club soda or sprite and stir until sugar is dissolved..
- Serve in glasses and Top with crushed ice and mint leaves for garnish!.
- Enjoy :).
Place remaining mint leaves in medium bowl. This recipe whips up a whole pitcher of mojitos with plenty of mint leaves and limes for a refreshing summer drink. Use a mortar and pestle to mash the mint leaves. Remove and discard the rind and seeds of the watermelon. The Best Flavored Mojitos Mojito Recipes on Yummly