Chocolate chip Cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.
Chocolate chip cookies are a household favorite, a timeless classic, an unparalleled snack, warm, cold, dunked in milk, in dough form, or in baked form. No one can resist the comfort of a chocolate. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You can cook Chocolate chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Cookies
- It’s of S1: Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour (354 grams).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of S2: Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of melted heated then cooled butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar (170 grams).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar (212 grams).
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Add separately at the end.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate chips.
You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? I'm sharing with you the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookies recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie.
Chocolate chip Cookies step by step
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture.
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste.
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray.
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets.
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down.
The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week.