Beef Chinese Dumplings.
You can cook Beef Chinese Dumplings by using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is what you need to do to cook it:
Ingredients of Beef Chinese Dumplings
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- You need of Shredded Chinese Cabbage.
- You need of Carrot, shredded.
- Prepare of Onion, Minced.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of package Wonton Wrappers.
Beef Chinese Dumplings instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, cabbage, carrot, and onion. Stir in the egg, sugar, salt, soy sauce, and vegetable oil..
- Place a large teaspoonful of filling in the center of a dumpling skin. Moisten the edges of a wonton with a few drops of water. Then fold the dumpling in half, and pinch the edges together to seal. Create a ripple pattern along the pinched edge by pinching and gently pushing together small segments of it. Repeat with remaining dumplings..
- Boil the dumplings in water until they float to the top, about 5 minutes..