Vinegar- Butter Grilled Chicken.
You can cook Vinegar- Butter Grilled Chicken using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vinegar- Butter Grilled Chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken cut in half, skin still on.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced (i sometime use 1/2 tsp of powdered).
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2/3 cup of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of veggie oil or unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire.
- You need 1 cup of water or chicken broth.
Vinegar- Butter Grilled Chicken step by step
- I generally make 2 batches… one to marinade the chicken in a zip lock bag… the other batch should go in a spray bottle to spray the chicken while on the grill..
- cut the chicken in half or in quarters… breast/ wing connected and thigh/ leg connected..
- mix all ingredients accept CHICKEN AND OIL..
- *** I prep the night before and this can be marinades over night….
- sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. place chicken in ZIPLOC bag and pour marinade on it…. allow to marinade overnight….
- discard marinade…
- make a second batch of sauce the morning of BBQ adding the oil… this will help with cooking….
- grill chicken over medium coals… use marinade in the spray bottle to spray chicken periodically as it is being grilled….
- **** here they sell CHICKEN DINNERS as fundraisers for bands, schools, social groups, etc…. this is a quick grilling technique that is delishes ….this is generally made with creek fries and greened beans…. when I make it I generally cook creek fries and grilled veggies or grilled corn on the cob….