You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s 1 packages of Pizza dough for 1large pizza (from local pizzeria or homemade).
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Roll out pizza dough into a rectangular form.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and paste the butter on the dough facing you..
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon generously.
- Roll the dough downwards being sure to tuck the dough as you roll.
- Continue until you reach the edge of the dough and pinch this end to the roll.
- Now cut the roll into equal portions.
- Face each piece with the swirl facing up.
- Leave another half hour to an hour to rise again..
- Then bake at 350*C until golden brown and fluffy.
- While the rolls are baking, prepare the icing. To do this, mix the room temperature butter until light in color. Then, add the icing sugar and milk. Beat in the vanilla essence and refrigerate. When the rolls are finished baking, drizzle the icing over the rolls..