Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas. Enchiladas with shrimp marinated in garlic, olive oil, ginger, blended cheeses and hot sauce, covered with salsa. Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side. Goes great with a green salad and rice.
Making enchiladas the traditional way–filling each tortilla and rolling it up–is a bit of a project for a weeknight. This quicker version brings enchiladas to the table faster with no loss of flavor. Learn how to make Shrimp Enchiladas. You can cook Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas
- Prepare 1 lb. of skirt steak (cut into tiny 1 inch strips).
- You need 1 bag of frozen 31-40 shrimp; peeled and deveined.
- You need to taste of Salt, Pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic Powder.
- You need to taste of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 of tablespoon. Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 packet of Goya Sazon (I used the kind with Cilantro).
- You need to taste of Theos Black Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 of squirts of Lemon Juice.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 8 oz. of Diced Yellow Onions.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Pico De Gallo.
- Prepare 2 bags of Mexican Cheese (I used Sargento).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pasta Sauce (I used Tomato Basil).
- You need of Sour Cream (optional).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 6 of Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco).
- You need as needed of Cooking Spray.
To take a break from traditional holiday flavor that many of us have been feasting on all weekend, today I have delicious Shrimp Enchiladas with Jalapeño Cream Sauce. These Shrimp Enchiladas are spicy, cheesy, and delicious. If I lived near the coast I think I'd cook shrimp nearly everyday. Not only do I love how they Cheesy, creamy, and spicy Shrimp Enchiladas make a great weeknight meal.
Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas instructions
- Season Steak with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, Goya Sazon (1/2 packet) and 1 tablespoon of Theos Black Pepper sauce..
- Season Shrimp with salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, onion powder, remaining Goya Sazon, and 2-3 squirts of lemon juice..
- In a skillet, melt better over med heat and cook onions til golden brown. Add Pico De Gallo and cook til veggies are softened, About 10-15 minutes. Add steak and 3-4 tablespoons of Theos Black Pepper sauce and cook til steak is cooked through..
- Next, Add your shrimp and cook for 4-5 min. Add 1 bag of Mexican cheese, stir til melted, and turn of heat..
- Grab you a plate and place your flour tortilla on it. Scoop the mixture (3-4 tablespoons) in tortilla and wrap it up and place in a greased baking dish..
- Continue until all tortillas are stuffed and rolled up. (I used 6).
- Add 1/4 cup of pasta sauce (I used Tomato Basil) to mixture and stir. Pour mixture onto tortillas and spread that bitch out 🤣.
- Top with 1/2 bag of Mexican Cheese and Bake for 25 minutes at 350. Serve with Rice, Beans, and Sour cream. Enjoy 😋.
A packet of taco seasoning and canned enchilada sauce really cut. The Best Chicken Shrimp Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly Enchiladas Mineras (traditional Enchiladas From Guanajuato), Skinny Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Enchiladas Verde. Pour enough of the cream cheese sauce to just lightly coat the bottom of the pan. These delicious, creamy, cheesy, white sauce shrimp enchiladas are special occasion-worthy but also easy enough for a weeknight!