Vickys Sausage Meat Meatball Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF. Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl. Easy Baked Homemade Chicken Nuggets–GF & Egg free options Collection by Lorie Bateman. · A colorful medley of vegetables, protein filled lentils, and a rich brown gravy make this Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie filling and flavorful without meat.
We've made meatballs and pasta even easier to serve to a crowd by sticking it all in a dish and simply baking in the oven before serving. Following a bad day, I decided to bake a cake. No recipe and never made before. You can cook Vickys Sausage Meat Meatball Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Sausage Meat Meatball Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 300 g of dried GF EF pasta such as rigatoni or penne.
- Prepare 700 g of GF pork sausage meat.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato puree / paste.
- Prepare 400 g of tinned chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 240 ml of reserved pasta water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian seasoning or as desired.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 150 g of 'Mozzarisella' brand vegan mozzarella cheese, grated.
- You need 40 g of 'Violife' brand parmesan-style cheese, grated.
This cake is allergy friendly. enjoy. Topped with Cheddar & oregano breadcrumbs. Fillings & Sauces, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Sweet Chilli Sauced Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF – Vickys Slow-Cooker Mongolian-Style Beef, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Spinach & Mushroom Stuffed No-Bake Energy Bombs, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Five Spice Pork with S & S Apricot Sauce, GF. These top-rated baked meatballs are made ground beef and Italian sausage, along with bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
Vickys Sausage Meat Meatball Pasta Bake, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and ready an ovenproof dish.
- Form the sausagemeat into balls around an inch in diameter.
- Heat half of the oil in a frying pan over a medium/high heat. Add the meatballs and cook for 6 – 8 minutes, turning as required until browned all over. Remove and set aside.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and begin to cook as per the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining oil to the frying pan, reduce the heat to medium, then fry off the onion for 3 – 4 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Add the tomatoes and puree to the onion mixture and cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Add the Italian seasoning and 240ml of pasta water, bring to a simmer and cook 6 – 8 minutes until the sauce has reduced slightly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the sauce.
- Pour the pasta and sauce into an ovenproof baking dish with the meatballs, stirring gently to coat. Add the mozzarella over the top and scatter over the parmesan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with some garlic bread – see my previously posted free-from recipe.
These Italian-seasoned meatballs are made with two parts ground beef and one part Italian sausage. Serve over pasta, in a sub roll, or by itself and enjoy! A sausage pasta bake is a delicious comforting dish that is perfect for batch cooking and freezing. For a different kind of pasta bake, why not try our Meatball Pasta Bake? Can be made with meat sausages or vegetarian.