Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes. This Apple and Ginger Cake Recipe is so moist and delicious! This will soon become a family favourite sheet pan cake recipe. This simple cinnamon sugar apple cake is light and fluffy, loaded with fresh apples, and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer!
Adding apples and cinnamon with brown sugar in layers makes this cake into an autumn delight. But let´s speak about this easy and delicious bundt cake. A deliciously easy Cinnamon Apple Cake made from scratch. You can have Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes
- It’s 50 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 75 grams of butter.
- You need 100 grams of golden syrup.
- It’s 100 grams of black treacle.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 150 grams of buckwheat flour.
- It’s 1 of large bramley apple, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need of icing.
- It’s 1 of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
This soft and tender Apple Cake is packed with fresh apples and features a crunchy cinnamon topping and a drizzle of sweet frosting. The cake is best warm out of the oven, and will keep for a week after you've baked it. Toss in walnuts or pecans to the batter for an added nutty crunch. Like little cakes with a citrus perfume, these European darlings are equally delightful as a light dessert with fresh fruit or on their own at teatime.
Cinnamon and ginger apple cakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170 celius. Prepare a fairy cake tray with liners, or you could make one big cake..
- Melt the butter, sugar, golden syrup, treacle, ginger and cinnamon in a pan over a low heat.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in 1 tbsp of boiling water.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and let in cool slightly. Mix in the milk, egg and bicarb.
- Then mix together the apples and flour before stirring in the liquid ingredients.
- It is a very wet mix so use a ice cream scoop/ladle or tablespoon measurer to fill the cases two thirds full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until risen and bouncy.
- Leave to cool before icing.
- For the icing juice the lemons and add enough icing sugar to make a thick icing. Spread over the top of the cakes. Enjoy!.
This twist on french toast creates a crispy and crunchy outside with a soft, doughy like, puff inside that holds the perfect flavors of cinnamon and sugar! This Vegan Apple Cake is simple vanilla cake batter with some cinnamon and apples mixed in. The batter is topped with a little coconut sugar mixture to make a caramelized and spiced crust. Just like my popular upside down pear cake, this. This yeasted and braided coffee cake has an apple, ginger, and cinnamon filling and is drizzled with a sweet vanilla glaze.