Simple pasta bake. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. These comforting dishes include lasagne, mac 'n' cheese and sausage This pasta bake is simple yet satisfying, great for a weeknight supper. These are all fantastic quick and easy pasta recipes made with pantry essentials so you're sure to be able to make one now no matter how bare your cupboard is!
It can be served as a simple vegetarian dinner or as a side dish for roast chicken or grilled steak. This is so simple to make. I was originally confused by what kind of pasta mostaccioli is–turns out it's penne, but when I was at the grocery. You can cook Simple pasta bake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple pasta bake
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 rashers of smoked bacon.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare Half of a tin of water.
- It’s 1 of ball of mozzarella.
- It’s 200 g of pasta (penne or rigatoni).
An easy pasta dish, which is quick to throw together. Pasta is baked with beef, celery and onion in a tomato sauce. An Italian, red sauce-y, baked pasta dish is a hearty meal on a chilly night. This one is kind of like an unstructured lasagna.
Simple pasta bake step by step
- Boil a saucepan of water and heat the oven to 200c. Add a pinch of salt to the water and cook the pasta as instructed on packet.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, slice the rashers of bacon and fry in the oil.
- Once bacon is crispy add the tin of tomatoes. Fill the tin, halfway, with water and add this to the pan too. Simmer until pasta is ready.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into an oven dish.
- Slice the mozzarella, add to the tomato sauce and leave to simmer for 1 more minute, until cheese starts to melt.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and bake in the oven until golden (15-20 minutes).
Just make a simple green salad and you are good to go. Chicken Florentine Artichoke Bake – An easy weeknight casserole with chicken, artichokes, spinach. This is such a delicious recipe, and very easy to make too. If you're looking for a Sharon is always cooking up something tasty, and here we have a Simple Pasta Bake recipe, which allows. Pasta bakes are simple dishes that are quick to prepare making them quick midweek dinners.