Homemade Cinnamon Rolls.
You can have Homemade Cinnamon Rolls using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s of Dough.
- Prepare 4 of Cups Of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Of Dry Yeast.
- You need 3/4 cup of Of Whole Milk (No other kind).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Of Warm *110 degress* water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter, Melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter, Melted.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Of Butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Glaze.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter, Room Temperature.
- You need 1 cup of Powder Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Warm Milk.
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Activate the yeast by combining the warm water and 1 tsp of the granulated sugar with the yeast. Let it stand for about 10mins. The yeast is ready when it has a foam on top and you can smell it. It's important the water temperature is perfect. If the yeast doesn't active the dough won't rise..
- In the bowl or a standing mixer mix together the sugar, salt, egg, milk, and melted butter. Add 2 cups of the flour, vanilla, water and yeast mixture, mix well. Add about 2 more cups of flour. And mix all together until the dough comes to a smooth ball..
- Spray the entire dough with cooking spray and place the dough in a medium bowl, cover wit a clean kitchen towel, foil or plastic wrap. Place in a draft free *oven or microwave* are for an hour and let the dough rise..
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon for the filling..
- When the dough has risen roll it out onto a floured surface into a 15×9' rectangle. Spread the soft butter over the top. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture evenly over the butter. Starting from the 15' end, tightly roll the dough into a jelly roll form. Cut into 16 even slices and place them cut side down in a buttered 9×13 baking pan..
- Cover with a clean kitchen towel, foil or plastic wrap and put them back into a draft free spot to rise for another 1 ½ hours..
- Once risen, preheat the oven to 350°F. Then brush them with some melted butter and bake them for about 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- While they're cooking mix together the glaze. Mix all the ingredients together except the warm milk. Add the warm milk 1Tbs at a time until you get a glaze consistency..
- Once they cinnamon rolls are done, add the glaze on while they're hot! Let cool for 10mins and dig in. If you like them and recreated them I would love your feed back and pictures = ) enjoy! !.