Bourbon treacle and vanilla granola. Add the eggs one by one, then add the vanilla essence, beating constantly until all the eggs are well incorporated. When the butter and sugar have melted, whisk in the syrup and treacle. Looking for a crunchy, grain free granola?
This addictive almond butter granola is flavored up with maple syrup and a hint of bourbon, for a sweet, smoky and addictively snackable treat! Place maple syrup, brown sugar, bourbon, almond butter and vanilla in medium saucepan over medium heat. Pour bourbon into a sealable jar and place vanilla beans in the bourbon. You can have Bourbon treacle and vanilla granola using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bourbon treacle and vanilla granola
- It’s of bourbon canola.
- You need 1 cup of Bourbon.
- You need 1/2 cup of real maple syrup.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of real vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of treacle.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground clove.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 kg of rolled oats.
- It’s 250 grams of mix fruit and nuts.
- You need 50 grams of seeds any.
- You need 200 grams of pecans.
- You need 1 cup of honey crusted cashews.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
Ruby Bakes: Bitter treacle gives deep, rich flavour to these whisky-laden parkin and 'thunder-and-lightning' scone recipes. It is then stored in charred white oak barrels for a minimum of two years. Bourbon cocktails are fairly common, and the liquor is sometimes used in cooking to add flavor. For those who choose not to or cannot.
Bourbon treacle and vanilla granola instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl liquid first then brown sugar followed by others.
- Pour mixed ingredients onto a lined baking tray.
- Back in top of oven for 30/35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out and cool completely on bench.
- Store in an airtight container in pantry.
A Homemade Almond Vanilla Granola Recipe that has just a bit of sweet from pure maple syrup and a hint of subtle spice from cinnamon and nutmeg. This Almond Vanilla Granola made the house smell heavenly while it was baking. So if anything you can use it to make your house smell better. Bourbon Vanilla is a generic term for Vanilla planifolia, and is the most commonly used variety in vanilla extract. A wide variety of bourbon vanilla options are available to you, such as organic.