Garlic Shrimp Alfredo.
You can have Garlic Shrimp Alfredo using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp Alfredo
- It’s of Linguine (use however much you need).
- Prepare of Small (60-80 count) Shrimp, tail off.
- Prepare of Alfredo.
- Prepare of Cut Broccoli.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
Garlic Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- You will need a lot of stove top space as everything is cooked separately and combined in a casserole dish at the end..
- Thaw shrimp. Hopefully you have the kind that came without a shell or tail, otherwise you need to remove all inedible parts. Wal-Mart has a 60-80 count bag with tail off for about $5..
- Place a pot of water to boil on the stove. Use high heat and salt the water. Place a large skillet on the stove and melt butter with medium heat. Sprinkle garlic powder into melted butter (as much as you like but the flavor with dissipate during cooking). Place a small sauce pan on the stove and put alfredo sauce in it. Do not start that yet. You will also need to prepare your broccoli (I use the microwave)..
- Once butter is melted and seasoned, add shrimp. Spread them out so they are not on top of each other. Let them cook slowly. Do not allow the butter to come to a simmer. Stir frequently until no longer pink..
- While cooking the shrimp, add your pasta to your boiling water. Cook as per package instructions..
- Start cooking the alfredo on medium low heat. Stir occasionally. Start cooking your broccoli..
- Once the shrimp is cooked, sprinkle more garlic powder over shrimp (as much as desired though it will not cook down now). Cover and remove from heat..
- Hopefully everything else is cooking and almost done!.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to casserole dish. Then add your cooked broccoli. Then shrimp with melted butter on top of that. Finally top with alfredo. Mix thoroughly..
- Serve. Cover when not in use. Refrigerate leftovers..