Minced Meat & Cheese Cream Pasta.
You can have Minced Meat & Cheese Cream Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minced Meat & Cheese Cream Pasta
- It’s 100 ml of Shio-koji minced meat.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 10 grams of ☆Butter.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Minced parsley.
- It’s 1 of Parmigiana reggiano (parmesan cheese).
- It’s 100 grams of Short pasta (Fusilli, penne, rigatoni, whatever you'd like).
Minced Meat & Cheese Cream Pasta instructions
- Add some olive oil and the still frozen shio-koji minced meat into a frying pan..
- Add the milk to the mixture and leave it alone until the pasta has finished boiling..
- Once the pasta has boiled, turn up the heat to medium and once the mixture has started to bubble at the sides, add the ingredients marked with a ☆..
- Add the boiled pasta, mix it in and quickly turn off the heat..
- Add to a plate and sprinkle over some parsley..
- Top with some parmigiana reggiano to finish..