Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes.
You can have Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes
- It’s of Cinnamon Filling.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of And two table spoons Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Glaze.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes step by step
- Combine all ingredients for cinnamon filling, stir then set aside..
- In a small pot melt butter and cream cheese then add in powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Stir until combined..
- Add flour, baking powder, egg, oil, salt and milk and stir until combined..
- I transferred cinnamon filling and cream cheese glaze to bags for prettier results when time to use!.
- Put pancake batter into a pancake shape on a pan, then cut a tiny hole in the bag and add cinnamon filling. Mine isn't beautiful but it's all about taste!.
- Continue steps until you are done! Then cut a whole in the cream cheese glaze bag and drizzle over pancakes! Serve with a side of bacon! Or whatever you wish!.