Mexican corn – sweet & spicy. Mexican Sweet Corn Cake is moist, sweet corn cake perfect as a side dish for whatever Mexican meal you're serving! When I was in my twenties, I often frequented Chevy's or El Torito's restaurants. Mexican street corn is a staple of summer and it's easy to make at home!
Mexican Sweet Corn works brilliantly as a side-dish with pizza. Healthy time pass snack with extra flavors of cheese and butter. This delicious Mexican sweet corn cake is a copycat of my favorite yummy side that used to be Chi-Chi's Mexican Sweet Corn Cake. You can make Mexican corn – sweet & spicy by using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it:
Ingredients of Mexican corn – sweet & spicy
- You need 2 of corns with cover.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need of Water to boil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
I'm probably dating myself here, but one of the saddest days of my. Besides its industrial uses, in Mexican cuisine, we use corn for tortillas, atole, tamales, soups, stews, pemoles (cookies), and other snacks. This Mexican sweet cake made with fresh corn kernels will delight fans of sweet tamales. Sweet Corn Cake is a copycat recipe of Chi Chi's corn cake recipe.
Mexican corn – sweet & spicy instructions
- First take broad microwaveable dish and soak the corns.
- Set the microwave for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Take out the corns and spread first layer of mayonnaise.
- Mix chill with parmesan cheese.
- Spread over the corns as final layer.
- Enjoy yummy mexican corns at home.
This Mexican corn cake is wonderful to have with a bowl of chili! This deliciously moist, Mexican sweet corn cake is buttery, flecked with sweet corn nibblets is that even a word? and it crumbles, but it's so in no way dry. You could have it on the side with pretty. These Sweet Corn Tamalitos taste just like the sweet corn cake at the Mexican restaurant, Chevy's. I only ate there once, but I couldn't get over how delicious this sweet side dish was, so I immediately.