Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry – Chinese Style.
You can cook Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry – Chinese Style by using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is what you need to do to cook that:
Ingredients of Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry – Chinese Style
- It’s of Broccoli head, good for 2.
- You need of garlic head (or to taste).
- Prepare of minced ginger.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s of soy sauce + (optional) oyster sauce.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Sesame oil (optional).
- Prepare of sugar (if no oyster sauce).
Ginger Garlic Broccoli Stirfry – Chinese Style step by step
- In wok, heat cooking oil and sauté garlic and ginger until brownish..
- Drop in sliced broccoli and sauté about 3-4 minutes. Test doneness with a fork. Make sure garlic & ginger are mixed in well. Remove from wok, don't over cook the broccoli. It should still be bright green and crisp..
- In same wok, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce or sugar, water and corn starch. Stir until it thickens. Taste and ajust with water or sugar or soy sauce according to desired balance. Turn off heat..
- Put back ginger garlic broccoli in wok and toss to distribute sauce. Drizzle with sesame oil. Serve while hot..