Vanilla chocolate chip cookies. Flavors of premium vanilla and chocolate blend together to make a wonderful combination in these favorite chocolate chip cookies. One of the best chocolate chip cookie recipes I've found. Just the right consistency and flavor!
The secret ingredient, vanilla pudding mix, makes these cookies extra special. You don't have to make the pudding, you just need the powdered mix. The original Pan-Banging Chocolate Chip Cookie, as featured in the NYTimes. You can have Vanilla chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 250 grams of butter.
- Prepare 300 grams of plain flour.
- You need 85 grams of white chocolate chips.
- You need 85 grams of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 140 grams of caster sugar.
This recipe first appeared in my Vanilla Bean Baking Book. Originally I thought to include a different chocolate chip cookie recipe in this book. It was my go-to cookie, one I had made for years at Bordertown Coffee. The flavor of these vanilla pudding chocolate chip cookies is amazing, and they are so soft, they will melt in your mouth!
Vanilla chocolate chip cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 180°.
- mix the butter and sugar together then add the vanilla essence,egg yolk, sugar and flour until combined, then add the chocolate chips, use hands to mix into a dough..
- Then once the dough is made make little balls with the dough, place the balls onto some grease proof paper and squash them to make a cookie shape, space them evenly as they will spread slightly..
- place in oven for 15-20 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack..
This recipe has been a favorite in our home for years. The cookies are just a tad bit crispy around the edges and have very soft and chewy centers. Add the chocolate chips and gently fold them into the dough with a sturdy spatula. Hi Gaby, these cookies sound amazing! I think I love the vanilla part of chocolate chip cookies the most – love blondies, and the dough part… so I.