Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. Delicious turkey meatloaf filled with shredded zucchini and feta cheese. This is the perfect recipe to use up the last of summer's zucchini. Move over zucchini bread because this meatloaf recipe is my new favorite way to use up shredded zucchini.
Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat. You can try find out more about Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. One of my favorite meatloaf recipes! You can cook Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond milk or skim.
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of zucchini, water squeezed out.
- You need 1 cup of marinara sauce, divided.
PagesOtherBrandWebsiteHealth & Wellness WebsiteOrganize Yourself SkinnyVideosTurkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta. Greek Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf is a flavorful spin on the classic comfort food. An easy turkey meatloaf recipe and the secret for how to make the best moist and flavorful meatloaf. I hate mushrooms, is there a substitute?
Turkey Meatloaf with Zucchini and Feta instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In large bowl mix together the oats and milk until firm..
- Add the ground turkey, egg, seasonings, worcestershire sauce, feta cheese, zucchini and ½ cup of the marinara..
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined..
- Place on baking pan, sprayed with cooking spray and form a loaf..
- Spread at last ½ cup sauce over the top..
- Cook for 1 hr and 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees..
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 slices or store in refrigerator or freezer. Serve with salad, cottage cheese or rice cauliflower..
Even though I love this turkey meatloaf with mushrooms, I have substituted them for grated zucchini with excellent results. Turkey and zucchini meatloaf. by: Sandra. Put the mixture in a loaf pan and leveled the top with a spoon. Add the rest of ketchup on top of it and spread it. Meatloaf often gets a bad rap but it's easy to make good meatloaf.