Lemon or orange brownies. Lemon brownies AKA lemon blondies are super soft and moist bars topped with the most delicious glaze. The perfect refreshing dessert that you'll be making over and over again! These brownies may be one of my favorite desserts ever!
These Glazed Fudgy Lemon Brownies are incredible! Soft, chewy, moist, fudgy and packed with fresh lemon flavor! I've been making this recipe for about a year & it's always a winner. You can cook Lemon or orange brownies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon or orange brownies
- You need of brownie.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 tsp of either lemon or orange extract.
- You need 1 tsp of either lemon or orange zest.
- Prepare of glaze.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon or orange juice.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon or orange zest.
My only variation is that for the glaze, I substitute an orange an orange zest for one of the lemons. Orange Lemon Orangies – Like brownies, but made with orange, lemon, and white chocolate!! Fast, EASY, dense, chewy, and packed with big, BOLD citrus flavor!! If you like lemon bars and citrusy desserts in general, these fast, easy, one-bowl, no-mixer bars are just the thing for you.
Lemon or orange brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9×13" pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Mix flour and salt in a small bowl..
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined. Add lemon or orange extract and zest..
- Slowly add flour, beating until just combined..
- Spread batter in prepared pan and bake 30 minutes, or until golden and slightly pulling away from sides of pan. When done, cool in wire rack for 1 hour..
- Pierce brownie all over with a fork. Mix together glaze ingredients and pour over brownie. Sore in fridge..
Lemon Brownies are a super easy-to-make dessert bar recipe. This is one of those recipes that begins with a cake mix. If you prefer to make things totally from scratch, then this recipe isn't for you. I can tell you, however, that these lemon brownies are really delicious… so I'd consider giving them a chance! Spread the glaze over the brownies with a rubber spatula and let glaze set.