"Vanilla Chocolate Brownies".
You can have "Vanilla Chocolate Brownies" using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Vanilla Chocolate Brownies"
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 1 of pack or 2 cups – own choice powdered chocolate or cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of – water.
- You need 1 tbsp of – oil.
- You need 1 of pc – egg (whole).
- You need 4 of packs – Vanilla cream o cookies or Oreo :.
- You need 1 cup of – white sugar.
"Vanilla Chocolate Brownies" step by step
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°c to 200°c. Grease the baking pan with butter side by side then set aside. Crash the Vanilla cookies into thin pieces and place it in a different bowl..
- In a bowl mix the sugar and the water, stir it with wire whisk occasionally, then add the egg whisk it until the sugar dissolve into the water and egg..
- Now add the powdered chocolate and whisk it until the chocolate mixed and you will have a smoothy brown thick texture..
- Now add the crushed Vanilla cookies into the brown mixture and mix it together. And place it into the baking pan cover it with foil on top so you can prevent it from burning the top of your brownies cookies..
- Enjoy and Eat!! 🙂 HAPPY EATING!!.