Plain Vanilla Cupcakes.
You can cook Plain Vanilla Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plain Vanilla Cupcakes
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Imitation Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 2 1/4 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Plain Vanilla Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven for 350°F..
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, oil, milk, and vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan lined with some parchment wrappers..
- Bake it for 28 minutes..
- After its baked, cool on the wire rack, and let it cool completely before you can frost..