Apple Cinnamon bites🍎. Which brings me to these Apple Cinnamon Cookie Energy Bites (made with almond butter). And not just because I call them Apple I use fresh grated apple in these bites, and at first I wondered if I should have used dried apples. But since I like to use fresh ingredients whenever.
Tis the season for a non-stop supply of cookies, candy and desserts staring you in the face. I have a serious weakness for dessert. These apple cinnamon cookie bites are made with oats, cashew butter and real pieces of fresh apples. You can have Apple Cinnamon bites🍎 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon bites🍎
- Prepare 1 each of Apple.
- It’s 1 can of Crescents (pilsbury).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 dash of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of Foil.
A great fall snack and delicious with a bowl of yogurt! The local apple orchards are bursting with apples and this is the perfect time of year for picking, Apples and cinnamon are definitely my go-to for food recipes during the fall. I like to use a small cookie scoop to scoop out the No Bake Apple Cinnamon Bites. They make the perfect size bites.
Apple Cinnamon bites🍎 step by step
- Wash, peel, slice Apple. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent browning..
- Add cinnamon to apples and 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar (optional )Mix together. Apples should be coated.
- Open can of dough. Cut pieces of dough and roll Apple like a croissant or wrap dough around putting Apple inside. You can make maybe 2-3 Apple bites with one slice of crescent dough.
- Coat outside of Apple bite with brown sugar .just the top or lightly shake in a bag of brown sugar to coat entire Apple bite (recommended).
- Baking time will be located on crescent can. Might cook sooner so keep an eye on it. Apprx 8-10 mins..
Apple Cinnamon Energy bites aren't only good for you but, they taste like an apple pie! Perfect when you're craving something sweet without all of the guilt. Author: Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living. This apple cinnamon baked oatmeal is inspired by traditional Amish baked oatmeal and studded with apples, raisins and loads of cinnamon flavor. Head to a local apple orchard or grab some fresh apples from your local market and whip up this delicious apple cinnamon baked oatmeal.