cocoa pretzel twist. Product details. 'milk chocolate (sugar, milk powder, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), vanilla extract). A wide variety of chocolate covered pretzels options are available to you, such as bag type. From The Ground Up creates balanced snacks in familiar shapes and flavors, but with a better-for-you twist.
Add photo of THE PRETZEL TWIST (optional). Add more info about the restaurant ». We had so much fun making soft pretzels last week, but one of the best parts had to be shaping each pretzel. You can cook cocoa pretzel twist using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cocoa pretzel twist
- You need of 12.5 oz cocoa pebble cereal.
- It’s of 10.5?oz marshmellows.
- Prepare of (4tablespoon) butter, melted.
- You need of bag of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of pretzels (to taste really), enough to line the bottom of pan.
It was like being five again and playing with playdough! Snappy pretzels baked in butter and chocolate sugar and then drizzled with chocolate, these candied pretzels are an irresistibly easy snack. Popping your pretzels in the oven produces the same toasty, goopy marshmallow texture you remember from childhood. To make things even messier, the recipe recommends drizzling them with.
cocoa pretzel twist instructions
- 13×9 pan line with foil, lightly grease or spray with none stick cooking spray.
- line bottom of pan with pretzels.
- md-large glass bowl- melt butter in microwave.
- add marshmellows coat in butter.
- microwave until marshmellows are huge (less than a couple of min for most microwaves).
- CAUTION!: VERY HOTT!!!.
- add chocolate chips first (helps melt them ;)).
- add cocoa pebbles then pretzels mix mix mix.
- pour/place mix into prepared pan.
- using back of spoon spread mix outward starting from the center of where you poured mix until pan is completely covered.
- cover and place in fridge to cool (appx 30-60mins).
Either way, these mini chocolate covered pretzels will make a fun and sweet party favor or party snack that everyone will drool over! The Best Seasoned Pretzels Recipes on Yummly Honey-kissed Pretzel Crusted Pork Tenderloin, Pretzel Crusted Pork Chops, Chocolate-mint Halloween Spiders. Homemade pretzels are everything a pretzel should be: big, chewy, soft, salty, and incredibly Twist the ends and bring the tails down to the bottom of the "U" forming a classic pretzel twist. These premium quality chocolate covered pretzels are so versatile, they are a natural fit for any occasion.