Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. Soup from scratch requires making stock from bones, chopping vegetables and an all day simmer. Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect cozy soup and such a good way to use up all those veggies stocked in the fridge! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to Want to see how easy this Vegetable Soup Recipe is?
Vegetable beef soup with a Filipino twist. I live in a small town in Connecticut. Quick and Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. You can have Easy Vegetable Beef Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (10.5 oz) of condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag of mixed frozen vegetables.
- You need 1 of zucchini (optional).
- It’s 2 of medium russet potatoes.
Nothing beats my Mom's slow-cooked vegetable soup. It's a labor of love that starts with stew meat in the slow cooker overnight and is finished the next day with tons of fresh veggies. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth. You'll love how the broth of this beef soup recipe is slightly thickened so it's like gravy and has extra flavour from a secret ingredient!
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient..
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined..
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3..
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup.
This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker! If you love beef stew, then this homemade vegetable beef soup recipe is right up your alley. The best beef soup you will ever have! Hearty Italian Vegetable Beef Soup is filled with chunks of ground beef, plenty of vegetables, and generous Italian spices.