Vanilla Cake W/ Strawberry Cream Frosting.
You can have Vanilla Cake W/ Strawberry Cream Frosting using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cake W/ Strawberry Cream Frosting
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, room temp.
- It’s 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seedless strawberry jam.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 3 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 7 large of egga.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of strawberry jam, seedless.
- Prepare 1 of strawberries.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese, room temp.
Vanilla Cake W/ Strawberry Cream Frosting instructions
- Frosting Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl until smooth with electric mixer. stop occasionally to scrap bowl..
- Beat in sugar then jam, beat cream in separate chilled bowl until peaks form. Fold whipped cream into frosting . Cover, chill for 2 hours..
- Cake Preheat oven to 325°F. Butter and flour 2 9in. cake pans w/ 2 inch sides. In medium bowl whisk flour and salt, baking powder, and baking soda..
- In a large bowl cream sugar and butter. Add eggs one at a time beating after each. Beat in vanilla and sour cream for 30 seconds. Add flour in 3 additions. Divide batter into pans..
- Bake cake fore 50 -60 minutes. Toothpick test for readiness. Fridge for an hour then frost. I added ready made whipped cream to frosting and chilled for an hour. Enjoy.