Dalgona coffee with cocoa powder. post, apart from the traditional dalgona coffee, i have also shown another variation with cocoa powder which is gaining a lot of popularity these days. anyway, before wrapping up the post i would like to add some more tips, suggestions and variations to dalgona coffee recipe. firstly, in this recipe post. Dalgona Coffee is the latest big trend in Korea – especially in these strange times of so many being Now, why is it called Dalgona Coffee?? The sweet and bitter taste of the coffee foam has is very similar Top it with Dalgona pieces or try sprinkle the top with some hot cocoa powder or cinnamon.
Pour this mixture on top of the milk. Dalgona Coffee – or whipped coffee – as it's sometimes called, is taking the internet by storm. Dalgona Coffee is a quick and fun coffee trend that is taking social media by storm. You can have Dalgona coffee with cocoa powder using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dalgona coffee with cocoa powder
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of instant coffee(I used Mac coffee).
- It’s of hot water.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of cocoa powder (I used drinking chocolate).
The good news is that it is really, really easy and has only three It works with cocoa powder somewhat (although it doesn't froth up as much). When used with matcha powder the mixture sunk to the bottom while. Basically, dalgona coffee is instant coffee, sugar, and water whipped into a cloud-like consistency and plopped atop a glass of milk. I've played with a couple of twists on the traditional recipe by replacing half of the coffee with cocoa powder for a dalgona mocha or replacing ½ a teaspoon of the water.
Dalgona coffee with cocoa powder instructions
- First, take your bowl.Add your sugar plus coffee plus the hot water..
- Beat the coffee mixture until it is creamy,and this will take 10minutes..
- Once your coffee mixture is ready. Take your glasses add your milk..
- In your coffee mixture before adding to the milk, add some of the cocoa powder, mix it using a spatula..
- Now add, your milk then garnish by sprinkling cocoa powder..
- Serve immediately with your favourite piece of cake or any accompaniment of your choice (served mine with ugali cake).
Dalgona mocha coffee with a hint of coco and vanilla, my take on the recent trending dalgona coffee recipe. Quick video, step by step pictures post. Dalgona coffee is easy to make. You might have to stop and stir everything around to. If you find your Dalgona Coffee a bit too bland, you can always opt to mix it up a bit with variations of your own.