Cinnamon bread pudding with vanilla cream. Meanwhile, make the vanilla bean whipped cream: Put the heavy cream and vanilla bean seeds in a large bowl. The unsweetened whipped cream is meant to temper the sweetness of the bread pudding. Add a tablespoon or two of sugar before beating if you like a sweeter whipped cream.
Bread pudding with cinnamon, raisins, and a vanilla custard sauce. Pour the egg yolk mixture into the pan with the remaining cream mixture and stir over medium heat with a wooden spoon until the custard thickens. This delicious Bread Pudding is served with berries and a warm vanilla cream sauce. You can have Cinnamon bread pudding with vanilla cream using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon bread pudding with vanilla cream
- It’s of bread pudding.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of vanilla cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 3 cup of cream or cream for whip cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
It's absolutely delicious and the perfect easy dessert for any occasion! Bread pudding is a decadent classic that is also surprisingly easy to make! This version gets a sweet fall twist with apples and cinnamon. A big scoop of vanilla ice cream is also a perfect topper to this hot bread pudding.
Cinnamon bread pudding with vanilla cream instructions
- Pre-heat oven @180°c.
- Cut the bread into cubes & place in a bowl (big or small as preferred).
- In a seperate big bowl mix well the eggs, milk, brown sugar & cinnamon powder using a whisker.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the cubed bread, mix well until all of the bread coated with the liquid mixture. Set aside for approx.5 minutes until the bread soak the liquid.
- Once soaked, pour the bread mixture into a baking plate & place the baking plate on top of a baking tray.
- Fill the baking tray with hot water (the bread pudding should be bake in a bain-marie method).
- Bake for approx.1 hour or until golden brown @180°c oven.
- To make the vanilla cream is as followed :.
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer or a whisker, mix cream/cream for whipped cream, sugar & vanilla essence. Mix in a high speed until becomes a foamy whip cream.
- Once done, set aside to chill in a fridge before use.
- Once pudding done, add a dollup of the chilled vanilla cream.
For an elegant serving trick, sprinkle powdered sugar over the top of the bread. Oh, and also, I made Maple Cinnamon Pudding from scratch. It's sweetened purely with maple Meanwhile, whip up the vanilla whipped cream, which is simply heavy cream and vanilla extract The whipped cream kind of melts into it and it tastes very similar to bread pudding when it's warm. Vanilla pudding mix in the yeast dough gives a sweet, distinctive taste to these bread machine rolls oozing with butter laced with brown sugar and cinnamon. In a bread machine pan, place the milk, beaten egg, melted butter, water, vanilla pudding mix, bread flour, sugar, salt and yeast in the order.