Rum Balls. Rum balls are a truffle-like confectionery cake of cookie butter flavoured with chocolate and rum. They are roughly the size of a golf ball and often coated in chocolate sprinkles, desiccated coconut, or cocoa. As their name implies, these cookies contain rum.
Boozy, chocolatey and rich, store these beauties in the refrigerator for several days for an even better flavor! Well, I'm fairly certain Ohio has skipped fall and. These rum balls are as easy to make as they are to eat. You can have Rum Balls using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rum Balls
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts).
- It’s 2 tbsp of good cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of white corn syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rum (or whiskey).
Rum balls are also really easy to adapt to your personal tastes or to what you have in your cupboard. These rum balls are a blend of liquor, chocolate, pecans and cookie crumbs, all rolled together and These no-bake rum balls take just minutes to put together, and they're the perfect blend of nuts and. Dust rum balls with confectioners' sugar. Remove rum balls from refrigerator and transfer to a resealable bag, including the extra confectioners' sugar.
Rum Balls step by step
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Shape into small balls (I used a melon baller) and roll in additional confectioners sugar. Age in refrigerator overnight..
See more ideas about Rum balls, Rum, Christmas food. Dark chocolate Rum Balls, Cakes and Creams Patisserie, Dulwich Hill, Gordon Ramsay Mint chocolate Truffles, Rum and chocolate, no. Unlike many bourbon or rum ball recipes, Ms. Coggins uses honey instead of corn syrup, which gives these Rum Balls a more complex flavor and keeps them from being overly sweet. NO BAKING required and NO need to melt any CHOCOLATE!