Cinnamon rolls.. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America.
Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. You can have Cinnamon rolls. using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls.
- It’s of dough.
- Prepare 510 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter softened.
- Prepare 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- You need 3 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon, enough just to cover the roll out dough.
- It’s 1 of brown sugar, enough just to cover the roll out dough.
- Prepare of icing.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 3 cup of icing sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls only taste like they came from a bakery! Soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. See more ideas about Cinnamon rolls, Favorite recipes, Yummy food.
Cinnamon rolls. step by step
- For the dough, rub butter and flour together with your hands until combined and somewhat crumbly in texture..
- Add yeast, sugar and salt and combine, Add the eggs and milk and stir to combine into a sticky dough.Remove dough from the bowl and onto a clean work surface..
- Scoop the dough up with both hands from either side. Lift the dough, flip hands over and slap dough onto the work surface. Slowly stretch the dough toward you and then fold back onto itself.Repeat this step for approximately 7 – 10 minutes, until the dough comes clean off the board and looks very smooth..
- Sprinkle just a little flour on the board and form the dough into a ball.Place in a floured bowl, cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let rest in a warm place (room temp) for 2 hours..
- After two hours, gently removed the dough onto a floured surface and roll out to a large rectangle. The dough should be about 1/4" to 3/8" thick all over, For the filling, spread the butter all over the surface of the dough. Sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. Starting with the edge closest to you, roll the dough up into a log and pinch the seam to close it..
- Cut the roll into equal sections.Place the rolls into a buttered baking dish, Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let rise for another 30 – 40 minutes..
- – Once dough has risen again, bake in a 180 C oven for 20 – 22 minutes. Meanwhile mix all the ingredients for the icing in a bowl, this is optinal. I prefer the rolls whitout the icing, but its up to you guys..
Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Cinnabons Cinnamon Rolls – a cinnabon copycat recipe, about the closest you'll get to the real thing. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have ready in time for breakfast, right? All those ingredients to measure out, kneading in a stand mixer. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them.