Turkey salad. Spread this delicious turkey salad on your favorite crackers! A blend of turkey meat, celery, onions and sweet red bell pepper is mixed with flavors that create an appetizer everyone will love. Turkey salad is a great way to serve Thanksgiving leftovers!
With nuts, cranberries & an amazing zingy dressing. Curried turkey salad with apple, raisins or dried cranberries, green onions, celery, cilantro, honey, ground ginger, curry, mayo and yogurt. This turkey salad makes delicious sandwiches with your favorite rolls, buns, or bread. You can create Turkey salad by using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can make that:
Ingredients of Turkey salad
- It’s of Turkey rough chopped.
- Prepare of Celery diced.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes diced or chopped.
- Prepare Can of sweet corn.
- It’s 10 of eggs boiled then peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of Mayo…1.
- You need teaspoons of Mustard..couple.
- Prepare 4 of tblspns of white sugar.
- It’s 3-4 cups of elbow macaroni.
- It’s of Onion chopped.
- It’s 5-6 of garlic cloves.
Serve turkey salad sandwiches with chips, fries, or a cup of soup for a delicious lunch or supper. This flavorful turkey salad is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover turkey. My entire family enjoys it, so it's become one of our week-after-Thanksgiving traditions. This turkey salad recipe will make you look forward to turkey leftovers.
Turkey salad step by step
- Rough chop Turkey meat,both white and dark meat and place in large bowl.
- Chop up the onions,celery,garlic and tomatoes and add to boil.
- Definitely boil your macaroni pasta while chopping/prepping the veges.
- Boil your eggs…I use 10 eggs…then chop them up…rough chopped.
- Open of a can of corn….And everything in the bowl,then add mustard and mayo,then add sugar.
- Blend all together and serve.
It's a favorite leftover turkey This turkey salad makes one of my favorite ways to use up and enjoy all those turkey leftovers from. Top turkey salad recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Download Turkey salad stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This is a quick and easy recipe for Tangy Turkish Salad of romaine lettuce, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, onions and feta with a garlicky lemon, mint and parsley dressing. I love fixing turkey for dinner.