Cocoa Melon Bread.
You can cook Cocoa Melon Bread using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Melon Bread
- You need of Bread Dough.
- It’s of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Dry yeast.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Egg yolk.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Cookie Dough.
- Prepare of Margarine or butter.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare of ★Cocoa powder.
- You need of ★Baking powder.
- It’s of Granulated sugar.
Cocoa Melon Bread instructions
- Let the bread maker knead the dough until the first rising. Dust the counter with flour and pound the dough to release the gas. Use a scraper to divide into 8 sections..
- Form the 8 portions of dough from Step 1 into balls. Place the seam end on the bottom and cover with a damp, wrung out cloth. Let sit for 20 minutes..
- Put the margarine and sugar into a bowl and mix well. Add the beaten egg and combine together well. Sift in the ★ dry ingredients..
- Use a rubber spatula to mix Step 3 together by pushing it so that it sticks together..
- Place it on the counter and roll into a cylinder (about 18 cm). Cover with plastic wrap and leave it in the freezer for 20 minutes. Move it to the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Divide into 8 portions..
- Push on the bread dough from Step 2 to release the gas and then form into neat balls again..
- Dust the counter with flour and roll out the cookie dough from Step 5 using a rolling pin. Roll it into a circle that is about one size larger than the bread dough..
- Wrap the cookie dough from Step 7 around the bread dough from Step 6. Leave a small opening in the center. Lightly press to arrange the shape..
- Coat completely with granulated sugar. Use a scraper to cut lines into the dough..
- Line them up on a sheet of parchment paper and let sit in a warm room for the second rising. (You can put them in a thick plastic bag and tie it closed, being careful that the dough doesn't stick to the bag.).
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Lower the temperature to 180℃ and bake for 12-13 minutes..
- Once done, transfer to a rack to cool..