Vanilla Wafer Cookies.
You can cook Vanilla Wafer Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
Vanilla Wafer Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients – add to creamed mixture and mix well..
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown..
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Yield : approx. 3 dozen.