Soya Pork Ribs Quick Hack. Do you love incredibly tender pork ribs? If you do, then you're about to get reallllly excited! A quick Google search for smoked ribs will show you a bunch of different ways to cook them.
These easy baked pork ribs are something I made for a quick meal one night. And they made a great salad topping for lunch the next day by slicing them into thin bite size pieces. I just cooked the pork slices with a bag of frozen stir fry mix and some soy sauce seasoning. You can cook Soya Pork Ribs Quick Hack using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya Pork Ribs Quick Hack
- You need 1/2 of k pork ribs, lightly salted.
- You need 1/2 head of garlic, smashed.
- Prepare 4 pcs of cloves (spice).
- It’s 1 of large bay/laurel leaf.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 pc of pork broth cube.
- You need of Water for boiling.
- You need 1 of finger chili, sliced open (optional).
- You need 3 of boiled eggs, whole (optional).
- It’s Dash of pepper.
A sweet recipe for smoked pork ribs. I usually use baby back ribs but have had great success with spare ribs as well. Bring the water to a boil, and immediately turn the heat down to low. Next, use a ladle to skim off the excess.
Soya Pork Ribs Quick Hack step by step
- To make the pork ribs tender: In a pot, boil (submerged) pork ribs in water with the bay leaf, cloves (spice), chili and 1/4 pork broth cube for 30 minutes. Note: the traditional way is letting it sit in the soya sauce for more than an hour, which is just too long for me! (: hehe.
- Lower heat to simmering point. Drain most of the broth, leave about 1/2 a cup in the pot with the pork. Remove the cloves and bay leaf. You can set aside/freeze the broth and use this as side soup or base for another dish..
- Crush garlic cloves, peel and tear apart; then drop it in the remaining broth in the pot with the pork. Scatter it around..
- Add the soy sauce, worcestershire, oyster sauce and red wine vinegar (add directly to the broth area) without mixing it. DONT mix/stir, just cover the pot and let the red wine vinegar cook off..
- After 10-15 minutes you can stir. Stir so that all pork pieces can bathe in the soya sauce. Sprinkle some pepper..
- Add hard boiled eggs if you want, stir gently and let it simmer 5 minutes more. Stir once again, make sure all pieces have cooked in the soya sauce before turning off the heat. Serve and enjoy with a bowl of rice or stir-fried veggies..
Pork ribs are perfect for summertime barbeques, but you don't have to whip out the grill every time you want to serve this mouth-watering dish. Read this article for two recipes for oven-roasted pork ribs. Country-style Pork Ribs ribs are a great rich and fall-apart tender alternative to traditional ribs. Country-style pork ribs aren't ribs at all. They're cuts of pork shoulder, which is the same meat you Try my Tri-tip in the Oven, Broiled Steak with Mustard Sauce, Carne Asada, and Quick Rosemary.