Hot and Spicy Meatloaf. This hot wing-inspired meatloaf can be cut into strips and dipped into ranch or bleu cheese dressing. Blue cheese crumbles can be mixed in with the meat mix. Mix meat together in large bowl by hand.
This easy recipe is fun to make This recipe is delicious served with hot mashed or mashed potatoes or polenta cooked with garlic and cheese. You can also serve it with some steamed. This Kicked Up Spicy Meatloaf is a flavorful chili-filled twist on the classic, retro American comfort food. You can cook Hot and Spicy Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot and Spicy Meatloaf
- Prepare of loaf For the.
- It’s 1 kg of beef mince.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of large brown onion (finely diced).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic (diced).
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh Parsley (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 4 of small hot chilli's (or to taste).
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Cayenne powder.
- You need 2 of tbps Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of hot mustard.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 loaf of baking tin or disposable similar.
- It’s of For the glaze.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of your favourite hot sauce.
This is an incredibly flavorful loaf, even outside of the spiciness, so if you like things a bit more on the mild side, you can always cut back on the amount of red pepper or hot sauce. Brush the glaze all over the loaf (this is why I don't use a loaf pan, so that you can get maximum glaze action). So almost four lbs of meatloaf of which I call one Hot and Spicy Meatloaf. A mighty meat sandwich with smoky chipotle mayo and sun-dried tomatoes.
Hot and Spicy Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius..
- Dice your onion, garlic chilli's and parsley. Mix them in a large bowl and add breadcrumbs. Hand-Mix well to coat breadcrumns.
- Add you beef mince, mix well. Add in your cayenne (add more if desired), salt generously. Add on your Worcestershire mustard and tomato sauce. Add eggs last and mix very well..
- If you have a loaf tin, grease it up with some butter/oil. If not grab a small/deep disposable baking tray from your supermarket..
- Spoon mixture into your tin, creating a 'loaf' shape..
- Mix your lemon juice and favourite chilli sauce together. Coat top of loaf (with 1/2 of mixture) and put on oven..
- Bake for 30mins. Take out and re-base with the rest of your mixture (this will help keep it from going dry). Bake for further 30mins..
- Take out of oven, sliced and serve (by itself or with boiled vegetables, if desired) Depending on your spice level, it might be wise to have some yoghurt handy!.
Meatloaf is up there with the world's greatest sandwich fillings: The tender texture is devastatingly good between two chewy pieces of bread. Classic Meatloaf is wonderful for a weeknight meal. It's quick and easy to mix together and can be assembled ahead of time and then baked or it can be baked, refrigerated and then This Classic Meatloaf is flavored with plenty of onion, green pepper, basil, and a little dried thyme and hot sauce. Bbq Meatloaf Meatloaf Recipes Meatloaf Recipe With Tomato Sauce Microwave Meals Sriracha Recipes Sauce Recipes Cooking Recipes Beef Spicy Asian-Style Hot Wings It's that time of year again, in which I cover Super Bowl food.