Macrobiotic Cocoa Bread.
You can cook Macrobiotic Cocoa Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Cocoa Bread
- It’s of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa.
- You need of Soy milk.
- It’s of undrained 60 grams Tofu.
- It’s of Canola oil.
- It’s of Brown rice glucose syrup (or regular glucose syrup if unavailable).
- You need of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Salt (I used rock salt).
- Prepare of Dry yeast.
Macrobiotic Cocoa Bread step by step
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the yeast, into your bread machine. Add the yeast in the manner you usually do..
- Start the machine on the bread dough setting..
- When the machine chimes, remove the dough and divide it (I made 12 portions). Roll each portion into a ball..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and line up the dough balls. Cover the balls with a layer of plastic wrap, and then place a damp tea towel over the top. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes have passed, punch down the dough, and reform it into balls. Replace the plastic wrap and the damp tea towel, and let it rest for an additional 45 minutes..
- When the dough has grown to 1.5-2 times its original size, put it into an oven that has been preheated to 180°C for 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to 150°C, and bake for 9-11 minutes..
- The bread is done. When the bread is completely cool, you can put it into a plastic bag or container for storage. This will keep the bread moist and delicious..