Apple Biscuits With Fireball Vanilla Cream Sauce.
You can cook Apple Biscuits With Fireball Vanilla Cream Sauce using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Biscuits With Fireball Vanilla Cream Sauce
- It’s of biscuit mix.
- You need 1 lb of Biscuit mix- I use Krusteaz biscuit mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 4 oz of Colby jack cheese- shredded.
- You need of apple.
- It’s 2 each of Apples.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of fireball sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Vanilla pudding – small pack.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- You need 2 oz of Fireball whisky or cinnamon liquor.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown sugar.
Apple Biscuits With Fireball Vanilla Cream Sauce instructions
- Core and slice apples. In small pot place sliced apples, water, sugar and cinnamon and cook on high for 7 min. Your not looking for thickened liquid. After you cook the apples set aside..
- Put dry biscuit mix in mixing bowl add buttermilk, cinnamon, cheese and cooled apples. Mix well by hand..
- Divide apple and biscuit mix into 12 muffin slots. I use a non stick muffin pan. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of all muffin..
- Bake in 375°F oven for 16 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- For fireball sauce: make vanilla pudding according to directions on box. After add fireball and heavy cream. Whisk until smooth..
- Garnish with caramel. Enjoy!!!.