Tagliatelle In Sweet Potato Red Curry Sauce.
You can have Tagliatelle In Sweet Potato Red Curry Sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle In Sweet Potato Red Curry Sauce
- It’s 80 grams of Tagliatelle or favorite pasta.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red curry paste.
- It’s 4 each of Ball shape sweet potato,carrot,potato,pumpkin.
- Prepare 30 grams of Chop tofu /small piece 0.5 cm size.
- Prepare 20 grams of Diced bell pepper red, green , onion.
- You need 1 each of Kafir leaf / slice or no need if you don't have.
- It’s 1 bunch of Sweet basil.
- You need 4 slice of Fresh red chillies for decoration.
- You need 1 of Sugar and salt for seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut milk.
Tagliatelle In Sweet Potato Red Curry Sauce step by step
- Two teaspoon of coconut In pot ,keep medium heat.
- Put red curry paste in an stir until get the fragrance ,add little sugar and salt.
- Follow with all ball shape sweet potato,pumpkin,potato,carrot stir.
- Adding other diced vegetables,slowly add coconut milk until finish.
- Cook until sauce is thick .,taste must be like little spicy ,smell coconut ,and sweet by vegetable and potato etc..
- Boil tagliatelle about 10 mins in hot water or until soft.
- Put in plate , decoration by balls and tofu.