Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs. Chef John's indoor baby back ribs are seasoned with a homemade dry rub, then glazed with barbeque sauce and baked until tender and delicious. As indicated – use your favorite dry rub and your favorite BBQ sauce but use this low and slow method. For make ahead 'ready to BBQ Ribs' I usually.
If it wasn't so stinking hot all the time here in Texas I would grill every day. One of my favorite things to grill, besides pizza, is Baby Back Ribs. In this easy BBQ baby back ribs recipe, the ribs are rubbed with spices, cooked in the oven, and finished on the grill with a tangy homemade barbecue Raw pork ribs can be refrigerated in their original packaging. You can have Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- You need 1 of Slab Baby Back Ribs.
- It’s 1+1/2 cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 of Different Types of BBQ sauce.
The meat typically stays fresh for three to five days, but can last even longer if it. I like Bullesye original BBQ sauce. My favorite sandwich is a ham and cheese with extra swiss. I don't eat ribs that much. so IDK.
Sunday Favorite BBQ Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Use a sharp knife and cross score membrane on bottom of ribs..
- Lightly salt top of ribs.
- Equally cut ribs into two servings so they will fit in glass dish later in recipe..
- Combine dry rub ingredients: 1 & 1/2 cups light brown sugar 1 tsp dry mustard 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1/2 tsp paprika 1/2 tsp chili powder 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 1 tsp black pepper.
- Liberally apply dry rub to both 1/2 racks of ribs.
- Place ribs in a 9×13 glass baking dish.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil (I use the non-stick type) and fold back the 4 corners of foil to vent..
- Put in 200 degrees preheated oven and cook for 6 hours..
- Create BBQ sauce towards the end of ribs slow cooking. I am a sauce mixer, concocting different bottled sauces and ingredients to create my own. For this recipe, I am mixing: 1/2 bottle Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy sauce. 1/2 bottle Newman's Own Honey sauce. 1 tsp worcestershire sauce. 2 tbsp honey.
- Take out of oven after 6 hours and let rest for 15 minutes..
- While ribs are resting, preheat outdoor gas grill to 450 degrees.
- Lower grill temperature to lowest setting.
- Brush 1/2 of BBQ sauce on ribs.
- Place ribs on grill and cover for 10 minutes..
- Put more of the sauce on ribs and cover for 5 more minutes..
- All done!.
If your butcher has not already done so, remove the thin silverskin membrane from the bone-side of the ribs by working the tip of a butter knife or a screwdriver underneath the membrane. Remove the silver skin from the underside of the ribs by sliding your fingers under the thin membrane and pulling it off. Top Tips For These BBQ Baby Back Ribs. Make sure you seal the ribs completely in foil and watch out Have you tried these Korean BBQ Baby Back Ribs? Feel free to leave a star rating and I'd love to Comfort food on Sunday.