Cocoa Spice Cake.
You can have Cocoa Spice Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Spice Cake
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare of Unflavoured Applesauce.
- Prepare of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Egg, Slightly Beaten.
- Prepare of Chopped Nuts (optional).
- Prepare of Raisins (optional).
Cocoa Spice Cake step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 9-inch baking ban..
- In small bowl, combine butter and cocoa, stirring until smooth; stir in applesauce..
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon nutmeg and salt..
- Add cocoa mixture and egg; stir until dry ingredients are moistened..
- If used, add nuts and raisins. Spread batter into prepared pan..
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack..
- Sprinkle on powdered sugar if desired..