You can cook Mushroom Tagliatelle using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Tagliatelle
- Prepare of Chestnut mushrooms.
- It’s of Garlic clove.
- You need of Half a tbsp Ginger.
- Prepare of Green paprika or any other..
- It’s of dry chili (If you don't like hot food, leave it out).
- Prepare of Tagliatelle.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Thyme.
- You need of Basil.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Virgin olive oil.
Mushroom Tagliatelle instructions
- Boil 4 Tagliatelle for 15 minutes. Add 0.5 tbsp of salt into the water..
- Chop the mushrooms into smaller pieces and the paprika into thin slices..
- Add 4 tbsp of Virgin Olive Oil and heat up the frying pan. Fry ginger, garlic and chilli until it's brown.(leave the chilli if you don't like hot food).
- Add the mushrooms and paprika. Add a 0.25 tbsp of salt. Sprinkle some basil, thyme and oregano, then stir thoroughly..
- Fry until the mushrooms are cooked and the juices visible. Add more salt if needed..
- Add the cooked Tagliatelle and stir it thoroughly. Turn down the heat and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, so the pasta can soak up all the juices..