Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜. This peanut butter chia pudding makes for a delicious breakfast, snack or healthy treat. Packed with peanut butter flavor and good-for-you ingredients! I always knew I loved peanut butter, but I don't think I fully processed just how deep my love goes for good ol' PB.
Plus you can prep it in just a few minutes the night before so you can grab and go in the morning. And the chia pudding is made with almond and coconut milk, peanut butter, a little maple syrup, vanilla, and chia seeds. Add another spoonful of peanut butter and a few fresh blueberries on top and you have a breakfast or snack that's seriously healthy for you, yet tastes like dessert. You can have Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (or other milk of choice).
- You need 1 tsp of Peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare of Banana.
- You need of Blueberries.
This delicious, creamy Peanut Butter Chia Pudding is full of flavor. It is a healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert that is also vegan and gluten-free. I've also included sugar-free, keto, and date-sweetened options. Chia pudding is one of the most versatile and easy recipes you can make.
Chia pudding: peanut butter 🥜 instructions
- Mix the chia seeds, honey, coconut milk and penaut butter in a cup. Make sure the chia seeds don't stay at the bottom of the cup..
- Tip: I use a hand mixer (or a coffee mixer) to achieve an evenly spread foamy consistency..
- Leave the cup in fridge at least for 4h or overnight..
- When you take the cup out of the fridge it will have a pudding-like consistency. Add some sliced bananas and blueberries on top..
Peanut butter cup inspired Chia Pudding: Mix together the night before and wake up to a delicious, fibre filled, nutrient packed healthy breakfast! These decadent chocolate pots are naturally gluten free and can easily be made vegan and low fodmap by simply using maple syrup in place of honey! Mix it with water, a dash of salt, and sweeten it with a. Instead of peanut butter I'm using almond butter and instead of jelly I'm using homemade blueberry puree. I frequently make chia pudding for breakfast and I'm always tweaking it with a variety of different flavors.